I'm 22 weeks and growing right along...
I was out shopping with a friend before we left for Vegas and for the first time I felt like I looked noticeably pregnant. Or I hope I did because my stomach was just sticking out there.
These were taken about two weeks ago so I need to take some more updated ones/ones that aren't in a bathroom.



That is a tiny 22 week bump! I'm excited to see your baby bump in person! when do you get back?
ReplyDeleteAhh, you look darling. And as far as bathrooms to photograph yourself in, that one looks pretty classy! :)
ReplyDeleteIs that a Nordies bathroom? Haha! You look great! I'm glad you are finally posting pics of your belly because let me tell you - once you get pregnant/have a babe, nobody cares about you. They just want pics of your belly and your baby, which is kind of awesome, but very demanding...so, this is me demanding more pics of your belly! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteyou are itty bitty!!!! When do you come home?? We need to get together when you get back!
ReplyDeleteThanks guys! Of course Syd you'd get the nordstroms bathroom location right :) If you're going to take a bathroom pick might as well pick a classy one right?
ReplyDeleteAnd @leandra and Lauren- I get back Sunday morning. Can't wait to be back! Let's all get together next week.