A part of me can't believe I'm this far along....and the other part of me definitely can.
I feel like my stomach just popped way out overnight. Which is kind of cool- I only really want to wear sweat pants or leggings right now bc I hate having anything too tight across my stomach.
She's moving like CRAZY. I feel like it took me a while to actually feel her move but now that I have she won't stop! It's a pretty cool feeling. She's moving around all day here and there and then she puts on a show from 12:00 am to 3:00 am every night. Jeff can feel it and we usually fall asleep with his hand on my stomach feeling all the crazy movements.
Now that the holidays are over I'm getting anxious for the next few months and everything I need to do between now and April 27th. We're still figuring out if we should move, I'm starting a new job next week and I still have to figure out all the baby stuff/gear that's actually worth having.
I was making a list last night and ohmygoodness. There is so much stuff! I left off a lot of things I didn't think were necessary but I was still left with a pretty big list. It's hard for me not to just buy everything right now so I can feel prepared and start checking things off my list, but I'm trying to hold off a little longer.


you are so cute and tiny! :) It's so fun to feel them wiggle in there...until it starts to hurt, haha!
ReplyDeleteI did a series of posts on my blog last year I think on the baby gear we found necessary- from 0-12 mo. here's a few of the links. Hope it helps. You don't need half the stuff you think you do... (skip the baby tub!)
http://herthreadedneedle.blogspot.com/2012/03/baby-gear-newborn-edition.html
http://herthreadedneedle.blogspot.com/2012/03/baby-gear-for-mama.html
Kiley, you look great! As far as baby gear, I couldn't live without a boppy for nursing and a vibrating bouncer chair - those are honestly my only two must-haves.
ReplyDeleteKiley- I don't know if I've told you congrats yet on the baby! I swear I could write a novel about the baby items I love/didn't love, but some of my favorites are:
ReplyDelete-moby wrap (my baby didn't like to be set down, and moby was more comfortable than the knock-off baby bjorns, but about half the price of the bjorn)
-I second Jana on the boppy- love that thing, also lanolin ointment if you are nursing
-some type of white noise machine- we use an ipod touch with an app- but it still helps our 2 year old calm down to sleep and stay asleep since it blocks out any noise we might be making in the background
-SwaddleMe baby wrap and/or lots of good swaddling blankets. I liked the swaddle me for nursing because it helped him keep his hands out of the way at first when we were just figuring things out.
And really everyone is different and you don't NEED that many things- most of these are just helpful- as long as you have a carseat, some clothes, diapers and burp clothes and blankets, you will surivive!
you're such a hot mama! You look great! Love you!
ReplyDelete