So it's been awhile since I've updated this ol' blog, but I thought I should do a quick recap of what we've been up to these last few months
Work. School. Sleep.
Glad we're all caught up now! lol
But really, even though we have been busy we've still managed to fit in a few fun things along the way
-and like always...I've only taken photos using my phone :)
an iphone pic of myself? how embarrassing ;) but my hair was actually doing what I wanted it to that day so I pretty much had to take a pic.
One night we met up with the Cooks at Hard Eight's for some BBQ
haha- okay, ready for a ghetto side by side?
this is "us" on our 3 YEAR anniversary in June
goal for next year?
take a better picture of both of us in the same shot than this one below
Can you believe we've been married for three years? Seems crazy- times going by too fast!
can you also believe this is the best picture we got of us together? yikes!
Jeff ballin'
Jeff and I met up with Mary and Phil at their house and then we went out to see fireworks on the 4th of July. Mary was so great and got us VIP seats at the Cotton Bowl- it was so fun to see them both! We went over for dinner on another night earlier in the summer and had a great time grilling and watching My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding- that show is unreal. It's one I used to watch with my grandma last summer and one I could watch that show with Mary for days.
say what?! Matt's in Texas ya'll
My baby brother came to town for a a few days and we had a blasty blast showing him around
really. we had a blast. i promise lol
there he is! ha, he was so much fun to hang out with and i wish he was still here!
I cleared my schedule at work so I was off for the whole time he was here. Jeff had tests to study for but was a champ and just lugged his study guides with him everywhere- seriously. we went to Six Flags on day and Jeff brought along his book for the lines. Jeff studied hard and ended up owning his test so all was well.
And yeah! That's about it- and now we're just trying our best to stay out of the sun- it was 108 degrees today!-
more updates on Matt's visit to come...













Ohmygoodness, this post made me so excited. Between your lack of blog posts and your departure from facebook, I was legitimately worried about my Kiley Noel! So glad you've been having fun in the meantime - love the pictures of Matt's visit!!
ReplyDeletehey jana! yeah i know- i took a break from the internet :) i decided to start blogging again though- and even though i haven't been posting, i've definitely been checking up on your blog and your adorable boys!
ReplyDeletethank you thank you thank you for this! just what I needed lady!
ReplyDelete