Saturday, January 7, 2012

Lazy Days


This last week has just been perfect. 
It has been lazy to the max and neither Jeff or I want to go back to Texas and back to waking up at 6 am.
This week has been full of sleeping in, watching movies, and catching up on episodes of Revenge (so good)
This last week has also been full of walks along the canal or down by the river


Matt came along this river walk....
... and decided with Jeff to start a boy band









this week has also been a no make-up or blow drying hair week- no judgements.

But now that our lazy week is almost over, we are packing up and getting ready to leave in the morning. My mom asked us last night if we were excited to get back to Dallas and back to work/school- Jeff and I looked at each other and realized we really didn't want to go back! lol 
I've always been the type to be excited to get back to things at the end of a vacation- but not this time! I want to stay in Boise forever. I really just don't want to go back to our apartment and back to never seeing Jeff and back to a place where I still feel like I don't know anyone. It's just that my parents make such great hosts- I blame them for not wanting to leave, haha, they just make coming home so nice :)
oh well, it's time to pretend to be a grown-up once again

1 comment:

  1. Bahahahaahahaha! The boy band pics are fantastic. Can I suggest a name for this illustrious band? How about Falcon Punch?

    ReplyDelete