Sunday, January 1, 2012

Game Night

Lately, every night could pretty much be called game night. We've been having fun playing Finish Lines, Apples to Apples, King Queen Peasant Scum, Settlers of Catan, and lots and lots of Jeopardy. 
My favorite game of all is Balderdash.
and what makes an already awesome game even better? 
having Courtney Hruby play with you

 Hruby and I played soccer and basketball together growing up and at BYU in intermurals- she'll always be one of my favorite friends. 

 oh.....this girl is a gem. 
We used to go to lunch together like once a week while we were in Provo. Love this lady.



Jeff's been a good sport with all the game playing. He cleaned house in KingQueenPeasantScum.
Unfortuntaley, Jeff and I only have one game- UNO- lol
I'm thinking we need to beef up our collection sooner than not.

2 comments:

  1. This post has two of my most favorite people in it! Mrs. Robinson and Ms. Hruby! I think you need to teach me how to play more games, lady. At my house, we are only good at Scrabble and we pretty much suck at that. Loving your posts and pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha I'm sure you're great at Scrabble- my family plays speed Scrabble all the time but I can't play with them- they're too smart for me! I can't keep up.

    ReplyDelete