Today is my parent's birthdays.
Yup! My parents have the same birthday!
My parents are honestly the two best people I know. They are kind, funny, smart, humble, unselfish, patient, spiritual...the list could really go on and on, but that would take way too long.
As I've grown up I can honestly say that I have always been so grateful that I have them as my parents. They are so much fun to hang out with! This last summer Jeff and I had a blast just hanging out and going out with them. My parents are great examples of what it means to be a follower of Christ. They are so open and nonjudgemental- they will love you no matter what- and for that I am so grateful that they are my parents! No matter what they go through, they always stay true to who they are and to what they believe- I definitely aspire to be like them.
Aren't they darling?
Happy birthday mom and dad! Love you both :)


No comments:
Post a Comment