So I know I kind of fell off the face of the earth last month. I started working long hours and
then I got a nasty cold/flu that wouldn't go away and well, my life's not super exciting so
all of that resulted in zero blog posts. Fail. Oh well- this picture was the ONLY thing I found
on my phone from the month of October. The only record of my life is a creepy pumpkin
pic, bahaha. Oh well, it's from visiting the Cook's in Wylie- Taylor was being so cute and
singing that Halloween pumpkin song and having us hold up the signs :)
I am kind of mad I didn't take any pictures on Halloween though because this was actually
one of my favorite Halloweens yet. Jeff and I went to a rockin chili cook-off at our church,
and then we went and had a really fun time at a party with some friends. It's been a while since
Jeff and I have been out late together and when we were driving home late it felt weird- but oh so good. Sometimes it's nice to let loose! Oh that reminds me- Jeff took me to see Footloose a few weeks ago and I LOVED it, such a fun movie :)

I totally missed blogstalking you during the last month; I'm glad you're back! I loved your post about your parents :).
ReplyDelete