Alright! My mom's watching Ava so I'm going to try to get call caught up.
Halloween this year was just so much fun. Seriously, kids make holidays the best.
On October 1st I gave Ava her Halloween pumpkin filled with Halloween goodies that she could play with all month long. She loved it! I just filled it with Halloween toys from the dollar section in Target- but it made her so happy! It was so much fun.
She rewarded me with these cheesy grins after going through her loot.
I also got Jeff a mini pumpkin to kick start the month- except his was filled with Reeses :)
Ava's costume! She was the cutest little cheetah around.
She's actually wearing the same costume I wore when I was her age. She didn't love the hat, so we practiced wearing it everyday leading up to Halloween.
A cheetah and Troy Aikman are a natural fit for each other
At our ward Halloween party Jeff took her around in the costume parade
Like all cheetahs, she just wanted to RUN
They had the cutest little kid table set up in a spare room so the little ones could color
love my little angry cheetah
Ava had a fun kid Halloween party. She dominated that cupcake.
A big group shot....
........and now a close up in case you were wondering how Ava liked being told to sit still
Halloween morning- wearing her skeleton pajamas she'd been sporting all month
On the night of the 31st we took her out to a few houses.
My mom sent me these cheetah pjs so me and Ava could match lol
Such a happy little cheetah
Ava was pretty good about going house to house- except she would want to stop and eat the candy right after each house
Happy Halloween!!!




































No comments:
Post a Comment