Halloween this year was so fun!
I got a serious kick out of dressing up Ava as an elephant.
Cutest elephant. ever.
There was a cute pink and white striped body suit to go underneath the costume, but it didn't fit :)
* funny story- my best cousin friend Erin and I dressed up our little girls in the exact same elephant costume, without either of us knowing, and then we both dressed up as a cheetah cat. Again- all without either of us knowing. We have a cousin connection I guess. I love it! Once when we were teenagers, we bought the exact same super awesome swimsuit in different states and then showed up at the family reunion wearing them without consulting each other. I just love her- and wish we lived closer!!!
At our ward party
babies in costumes are the cutest babies
Ava and Jane were elephant friends
Over all of the Halloweens that Jeff and I have had together- we've never carved pumpkins. We both think that pumpkin guts are gross and smell bad. However, this year, we decided we had to so we could stick Ava between some carved pumpkins and take a picture. So, after Ava went to bed we covered our noses and held our breath and got carving.
Carving pumpkins is harder than I remembered- so they're not great. However, we did it! And Ava makes them look cute.
I took Ava to a little Halloween party for the cute kiddos
Ava's friend Ellie was there.... Ava loves her. Sometimes a little too much.
Ava would not stop trying to eat her.
We had a lot of fun at the party- Thanks for throwing it, Jen!
And I spent Halloween night at home alone not handing out candy because for the third year in a row- we got NO trick-or-treaters (and Jeff's in Florida). I wasn't going to buy candy this year, but then I thought how the one year I'm not prepared is when we'll get trick-or-treaters, so I bought a bag of candy....and yup, no trick-or-treaters. Dang. Guess I'll have to eat all the candy :)-
Hope everyone had a great Halloween!




















I love Halloween soooo much! and I am dying about you and your cousin and the matching outfits... same brains! And Ava can come eat Ellie any time :) This is the cutest post
ReplyDeleteSO cute! Can we have a separate post devoted to Ava's thighs because I love them! The rolls...they kill me! Girls are the cutest! Also that is crazy about you and erin! Cheetahs are hot, so I'm proud of your costume choice.
ReplyDeleteCutest baby elephant on the planet!
ReplyDeleteSeriously she was the cutest elephant ever!! I love that picture of all those babies in their costumes. Adorable :)
ReplyDeleteAhhh, what a darling little elephant! Sam's girls were elephants one year and super cute too, so if I end up with a girl I'll have to copy you guys for her first Halloween and see if the pattern holds :).
ReplyDelete