Monday, October 14, 2013

Walks and Parks and More Walks...

Last week the weather was the bomb. 
70's and 80's people.
Which means this girl has been loving it!
However, today it's been raining all morning- good thing we took advantage of the weather last week! 


Ha, at the end of some of our walks we stop and I'll lay out a blanket and let her roll around and grab at all the grass. She loves grabbing at grass. Somehow it always gets in her hair so after the park I spend a solid five minutes picking out all of the little twigs and dead pieces of grass....I feel like we're monkeys and I'm grooming her...which I guess I kind of am so....yeah.


this is my favorite place to walk- but I have to drive to get there so
 I probably only go on this walk once a week.




I just love her big head.



oh hey there hot stuff.


oh yeah. check out that drool.




and cause I'm a cool mom- not a regular mom- I made her take some selfies with me.
she's cute. i love walks. and this weather. 
the end.

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh. her shirt. I'm obsessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's such a little fashionista baby! "I'm a cool mom." haha

    ReplyDelete