Thursday, February 24, 2011

game plan for future kiley

alright, so i love traveling. and right now there is nothing i'd rather do than pack a bag and head to the airport
- throw my phone out the car window and just get all nomadic. i'd then wander the earth and come back in a year or so- sound good?  yeah i wish but it's not gonna happen.....

when i spent a summer in london for study abroad we spent a week traveling through scotland and stayed in hostels- i absolutly loved staying in different places everynight and setting out to explore new cities every day. during that trip i remember overhearing some of the girls saying they hated all of the traveling and living out of a suitcase,
i thought they were nuts!
i was in heaven......

jeff told me i need to get more hobbies and i told him my hobby was traveling, to which he replied that i needed to adopt poor people hobbies....so instead, i looked up pictures of all the places i would like to travel when we aren't so poor :) hopefully future kiley gets to enjoy all of these amazing places!














and this was just too weird- everytime i typed in a country from africa into google images this was like the first picture to pop up....lol
well okay!

3 comments:

  1. Kiley, I love your blog! You are soo cute AND hilarious. And I sincerely hope you get to embrace/swim with a lion in Africa someday :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. You are so funny. I love your blog and I feel your pain, I am ready to bolt from Provo everyday.

    ReplyDelete