Alright, so I know I'm still not blogging a lot.... oh well, life goes on. This is what we've been doing the last two months!

Jeff makes the sleeveless jersey look good


So far we've split a lot of games, but Jeff's been doing really well and it's been fun watching him :)
Jeff's left hand is taped up because he sliced the top of his knuckles against the spindle that holds the net up at the top of the post during a game- he ended up getting 6 stitches!!!Jeff's family comes up a lot to visit and watch him play
Jeff and Daniel Wright
We were able to meet up with Daniel and Melissa after a game
Other than volleyball, I've been busy with school, work, and research. In school I'm working on a domestic abuse project assessing attitudes and awareness at BYU about incidents of domestic abuse. Jeff and I have also been busy volunteering at the mental hospital for our Abnormal Psychology class.





No comments:
Post a Comment