Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Still Here!

Sooooooooooo....Haven't exactly been in the postin' mood lately, But I am happy to report that Jeff and I got through Finals alive! We'll see how well we did in a few days, but until then I'm determined to be hopefull that my all A's and one B stayed in tact through all of the end of term papers and tests. Decemeber was a good month despite having crazy deadlines-


-I finished my tuturing at Dixon Middle School


- Finished my LAST Fall semester at BYU


-Met up with the other Volleyball Couples for Christmas fun


-Started the process to volunteer at a battered women's shelter


-Went to Boise for Christmas!

While I don't have documentation of most of these things, I do have pictures of our trip to Boise which was cut short due to Jeff having to be back in Provo for volleyball practice. :(

Boise!

Erin and I were in a Bakin' Mood- Jeff was in an eatin' mood
This proved to be a little difficult for me :(

But in the end they turned out alright
and they were delicious- chocolate caramel cookies with white chocolate drizzle!

Then we moved onto peanut butter chocolate balls



And then the snowflakes cookie balls

We were very proud of ourselves :)

Then we made gingerbread houses....I was a little more into it
Cody and Erin's House

All of us :)




















No comments:

Post a Comment